These policies refer to the privacy practices followed by the Universidade Portucalense and contained in its Information System.
The Universidade Portucalense is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the SIUPT (University Portucalense Information System) in such a way, that it does not collect or make available, any personal information without consent.
All personal data provided via SIUPT will be treated with the commitment that security and confidentiality are guaranteed in the terms legally required.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://fundamental-rights.upt.pt.
Confidentiality of personal data:
- Any personal data provided to us in completing forms on this site are the only ones necessary for the identification of your user;
It’s treatment is our responsibility and the subscriber has the right to access them, and may subscribe to the request for correction and deletion of incorrectly collected data, to that effect.
Technical information regarding visits to the SIUPT is recorded on UPT’s servers. As well as information that can be used to identify visitors to the site and thus make the data processing with security and privacy guarantee. The registered technical information is limited to the following items:
- The IP address of the user;
- The type of browser used as well as its operating system;
- The date and time of access;
- The pages visited and the downloaded documents.
The technical information will be used only for statistical purposes.